
This is Zach. He is a 32 year old electrician with three kids. His hobbies include baking, landscaping, hiking, and doing anything active. His wife is a doctor who works long hours so Zach is usually the one who grocery shops and cooks for his kids. He has been shopping at the same Publix for years and they seem to have everything he could think about buying. It is a little pricy, but there really is no other option unless he wants to shop at Wal-Mart. He has a fourth child on the way and he knows he needs to start saving up money in any way that he can. I do not relate too much to this customer because I am a college student and I only need to grocery shop for myself. Previously I thought college students would be the most ideal segment, but now I realize people like Zach are the customers that I should be targeting.
Hi Eric! Great job on your post! I thought your description of your customer avatar was extremely detailed, thoughtful, and accurate. Your picture and analysis were also very well done. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHi Eric!
ReplyDeleteI like how you described your avatar and the traits that you gave him. You gave great detail on this man and I pictured a normal dad wanting to save some money on groceries. I also like that you found that college students may not be your ideal, or only, segment. I think that it was great for you to realize that everyone would like free groceries if given the chance! Besides this, I think the customer avatar that you chose to actually design is very interesting. He looks sad or stressed. I am assuming that is because he's stressed about how he can save money with his new child on the way. It is very interesting to see that you designed him this way by changing his eyes, eyebrows, mouth, etc. because it gives me more of a perspective on what the stressed dad actually would look like.
Hey Eric, I think you did a great job analyzing your pro typical customer as you were extremely detailed. Personally I think that though Zach is a great candidate for you shopping market, I would also like to add families that are lower income. I grew up with friends and families, mostly immigrants, that couldn't afford much to put on their dining table for dinner every night. They had difficulty finding jobs and had families to support. I think people like this would benefit from you market's idea and their loyalty would keep them coming back. Great job!
ReplyDelete