Friday, March 20, 2020

17A- Elevator Pitch #2


The feedback I received on my first elevator pitch was that they liked the business idea but did not see it being feasible long term. I also was told that my video was too short last time, therefore I made it longer. For the first pitch I had it be 1 in every 50 customers gets their groceries for free. People worried this is too small of a number so I doubled it to 1 in every 100 customers.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Eric,

    I think you did a wonderful job with your second elevator pitch. I think it was way better than the first and contained a lot of details that made me very interested in your product. You kept the audience engaged and seemed like you knew what you were talking about. Great hook at the beginning too! I think you should pursue this idea and turn it into an actual product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric!
    I've been keeping up with your blogs and I'm glad that you have listened to the feedback of your business idea. I think that it was very important to change your number from 50 to 100 as 50 people is not that many people and you would be giving away too much. I think that in your elevator pitch you showed nice confidence which is an improvement from your last time. I like your hand motions as well as I think it makes it a more engaging "performance". I am glad that you discussed the regulations as well as someone watching could maybe have questions or concerns and you discuss them before they think more about the idea. Overall, great pitch. Can't wait to see your final one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eric! I thought your pitch was great. You really fine tuned the idea and made it your own. I think your state during the presentation was calm and made me want to shop at this hypothetical store. I think you took the advise given in the last video and really improved upon not only the idea of your store, but also your presentation skills. Great job

    ReplyDelete