Friday, April 3, 2020

22A- Elevator Pitch 3


My elevator pitch changed a lot since my first one. For example, this time I had my entire pitch memorized without having to look at any notes. I had an increased level of enthusiasm and incorporated some hand gestures to keep the audience engaged. The feedback from my second elevator pitch was mostly all positive so I wanted to keep it relatively similar while still fine-tuning some areas. In hindsight, I probably should have stood further away from the camera, but the lighting was not the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eric! It is so awesome to see how much you have improved since your first video. I think you looked extremely confident and your ideas really seemed to shine through. Glad you were finally able to commit to your promising idea and wish you the best if you continue to push for it in the future. Great job again!

    ReplyDelete