Friday, February 14, 2020

10 A Elevator Pitch


5 comments:

  1. Hi Eric! I was very interested to see your elevator pitch due to reading your last post. I still think this idea is great and will bring people in. While watching your pitch, I thought more about how every 50 customers will get free groceries. I understand why you think that 50 is a 'perfect number,' but if your business goes well, I think you will be giving away way too much. 50 customers at Publix or Walmart can go by within 10 minutes or less, and when you think about giving away free groceries, especially if the people are shopping in high amounts, this seems too crazy. I think you could thinking about raising the number of how often you give away groceries. Also, maybe you could add some statistics of how many people buy scratch off lottery tickets each day or something like that just to prove that people love taking chances. Also, maybe make your next pitch a little longer! Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric! I thought your idea was extremely interesting, and was a unique take on a very traditional business. However, I don't think a grocery lottery wont be a very sustainable business practice, especially long term. I think customers would rather have more control over their savings, such as sales. Great work on your video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eric,

    your idea was interesting and very authentic. My only concern is how exactly would you keep track of this? That will cause you to hire more employees than usual who would have to keep track of each customer that comes into the store. This can also cause an issue with customers as they can sit at the door and count and wait until they are the 50th person to enter the store, that can become a huge issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric,
    Your idea is so wholesome especially in a town where college students may be struggling to pay their groceries. There are definitely some bugs that need to be worked out so people do not abuse the system and walk away with hundreds of dollars in groceries for free, but it is sweet all the same. Best of luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Eric, great idea! I think you're video was done very well and you seemed relaxed and confident the whole time! I know from personal experience sometimes getting in front of the camera is hard but you did it very well! great job. Im excited to see what else you put forward for your idea and product. All in all well done!

    ReplyDelete